20 ideas to inspire your blog
- 3 May 2012
- Airsquare System
Feeling bereft of ideas for blog posts? Read on...
- Introduce your company - your products, clients, logo, design, latest news etc.
- Outline new developments in your company - what inspired them? What benefits do they give?
- Boast - obviously keep this to a minimum, but talk about great things your company has achieved and/or recent awards received.
- Personal reviews of books/websites/other blogs/products related to your business
- Comment on topical issues - what�s in the news? Current sports events?
- Comment on seasonal stuff - Christmas/Halloween/school holidays/winter etc.
- Advertise product promotions that your company is offering
- Provide helpful lists/tips that would interest your client base
- Subscribe to competitor blogs and review what they are doing and what is topical
- Poll your followers on relevant hot topics
- Blog about social media - how-to guides, useful tips etc.
- Share some non-business related stuff too - life issues, your favourite things/places/what inspires you/work-life balance/ your opinions etc.
- Report on recent conferences you've attended/presented at
- Share media - photos/videos/stats/info-graphics that you�ve enjoyed or found helpful
- Recommend other blogs
- Write an opinion piece or initiate a debate on the pros and cons of an issue
- Post a �...for beginners� piece
- Post an informative article in your area of expertise
- Interview clients/partners
- Brainstorm with your team for further ideas!
Ultimately, ask yourself, �what do my clients want to hear?� and bring it to them.